In 16th International Conference of Multiphysics, Prof. Gernot Boiger, our collaborator at ICP_ZHAW has talked about “A Massive Simultaneous Cloud Computing Platform for Multiphysics Simulations”. This talk was basically about our OpenFOAM Kaleidosim platform (app.kaleidosim.com) that enables MSCC functionality for any Multiphysics simulation software to run any Multiphysics simulation in the cloud within minutes. Below are listed some features:
- The Self-Compile option
- How to run and evaluate 160 simulation runs in 15 minutes.
- The Kaleidoscope Feature enabling the automated creation of large parameter studies
- The Katana file downloader
- Python based post-processing
- The API Application Programming
Watch the video below to learn more!