Follow these steps to install the cloudCompanion for Mac.
- Download the installation file, depending on your operating system.
- After downloading the file, click the Downloads button on the toolbar to list all finished downloads.
- Click on the cloudCompanion.dmg file to run the installer.
- When the installer opens, drag the cloudCompaion onto the applications folder.
- The cloudCompanion is now installed and ready to access from your applications menu.
For next Step go back to System Set Up Page here and proceed with Step 5.