Start using MPflow today
MPflow® in a Nutshell
Simulation of two or more immiscible fluids with or without phase change. Phase-change models for boiling, evaporation, condensation, sublimation.
Specifically designed models for cryogenic flows and LNG simulations. Dedicated solvers for combustion for non-premixed flames and explosions simulations.
Simple to use
MPflow has more than 15 CFD solvers each one capable of simulating multiple and different problems, with more than 50 tutorials available and a complete user-guide.
How to get started
MPflow setup information //
This text details how to set up Comsol and the cloudCompanion so that you can run your Comsol simulations in the Kaleidosim cloud.
MPFlow is a research-based finite volume package designed to allow one to simulate complex flows efficiently allowing for various options for different dedicated multiphase flow solvers. The framework currently has the following capabilities:
- Simulation of two or more immiscible fluids with or without phase change.
- Phase-change models for boiling, evaporation, condensation, sublimation.
- Algorithms suitable for different types of mesh (structured, unstructured, polyhe-dral).
- State of the art interface capturing methods (level set, volume of fluid methods).
- Research-based Eulerian-Eulerian methods for mixtures of different fluids.
- Specifically designed models for cryogenic flows and LNG simulations.
- Dedicated solvers for combustion for non-premixed flames and explosions simula-tions.
- All common OpenFOAM utilities available within different platforms for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
The software comes with a number of solvers and also allows the user to develop new
ones. Our vision aims at:
- The development of accurate and efficient methods for simulating complex flows using highly sophisticated numerical methods developed in research and tested and applied in real-life applications.
- Further improving the software for remaining the best collection of open-source-based CFD solvers dedicated to multiphase flows only.
For further information and to ask for more details for the software, visit the MultiFluidX website at https://www.multifluidx.com
This is what you need to prepare in order to get started:
Visit MultifluidX website: https://multifluidX.com
3. Resources & Advanced Tutorials
For more tutorials, a complete list of the mathematical models or free testing you can visit: https://multifluidx.com
Drop MultiFluidX a Line
if you have any Questions!
Do you want to learn more about MPflow? Just contact MultiFluidX 24/7.
They will get back to you ASAP.