This text details how to set up Comsol and the cloudCompanion so that you can run your Comsol simulations in the Kaleidosim cloud.
MPFlow is a research-based finite volume package designed to allow one to simulate complex flows efficiently allowing for various options for different dedicated multiphase flow solvers. The framework currently has the following capabilities:
- Simulation of two or more immiscible fluids with or without phase change.
- Phase-change models for boiling, evaporation, condensation, sublimation.
- Algorithms suitable for different types of mesh (structured, unstructured, polyhe-dral).
- State of the art interface capturing methods (level set, volume of fluid methods).
- Research-based Eulerian-Eulerian methods for mixtures of different fluids.
- Specifically designed models for cryogenic flows and LNG simulations.
- Dedicated solvers for combustion for non-premixed flames and explosions simula-tions.
- All common OpenFOAM utilities available within different platforms for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
The software comes with a number of solvers and also allows the user to develop new
ones. Our vision aims at: